The British Library has recently been promoting their MBS portal from where you can delve into, and search, their business and management collections.
Registration is quick, and a fair proportion of the “high quality management research publications” are freely available to download.
A useful one-stop-shop, the portal contains a wide variety of formats, including video clips and interviews, working papers, articles, websites, books and reports as well as a blog providing additional comment from management gurus such as Mintzberg.
You can also submit your own publications so you can “preserve and disseminate your work for free”!
- Download research reports, summaries, briefings, working papers, conference papers and articles from key publishers. You must register to see most of the content.
- Discover the British Library’s vast print and digital collections – in one powerful search
- Receive alerts about new content that matches your subject interest(s)
- Watch author interviews and other videos
- Disseminate and preserve your work
The portal itself is helpfully designed, with features such as a list of key subject areas and “our picks” highlighting notable content additions.
As well as running a search, you can also look at the Most Popular entries, Most Recent or A-Z by publisher.